To disable your downloaded content:
- On the Identity Setup screen press X to go to Edit Identity
- On the Edit Identity screen select Player Options and press A
- On the Player Options screen scroll down and select Disable Downloaded Content
- Use the Right Trigger or Left Trigger to change the value to Yes
- Press A to accept and return to the Edit Identity screen
- Press B to return to the Identity setup screen
The user will now be able to select Ready and continue into the multiplayer area of the game normally. Any server they create will not have the DLC content enabled. To host a server that has DLC content enabled the user must follow these steps again and change the Disable Downloaded Content option back to “No”.
Note: the Custom Match Search Settings screen will have the “Match My Packages” field set to “Yes” by default. This means that only servers that the player can join will be displayed in the search results. If the user changes this setting to “No” then the search results will include servers that they cannot play in; some servers will have DLC content the user does not have.