1. Speed: Controlled by the left thumbstick (Xbox 360 & PS3), or the A Button (PC). Used to keep your hand hovering over your holster to increase quickdraw.
2. Focus: Controlled by the right thumbstick (Xbox 360 & PS3), or the Mouse (PC). Used to keep the reticule over your target to increase accuracy.
3. Draw: When you begin to hear heartbeats, you will need to watch your opponent for the correct time to draw.
- To draw your pistol, tap RT (Xbox 360), R1 (PS3), or Left Mouse Button (PC). Once you are on target, hit RT (Xbox 360), R1 (PS3), or Left Mouse Button (PC) to fire!
- Drawing your weapon before your opponent, will result in a dishonorable duel result!