• In-game (report a player directly, either on the matchmaking screen, while a match is ongoing or on the final scoreboard.)
• By contacting customer support
Report a player in-game
• During a game: press TAB (PC) / View Button (Xbox One) / Touchpad (PS4) in order to open the scoreboard
• Then select the option Report Toxic Behaviour and press Enter / A / X
You can also follow the same steps during matchmaking or on the final scoreboard screen:
• Highlight the player and press Enter / A / X
• Select Report Toxic Behaviour and press Enter / A / X again in order to report the player
Report a player to customer support
Alternatively, if you see players in Rainbow Six: Siege who break any of the rules outlined in our Code of Conduct, please report the player to our support team. When you do so, please make sure you include evidence of the accusation. Videos, screenshots or any other information that identify the player and highlight violations of the Code of Conduct will help us in our investigation.
Please be assured that we are actively enforcing our Code of Conduct and taking the necessary actions to fight against cheaters or bad behaviour.
Thank you for helping us make the game a better and safer place for everyone.