Start by testing your network connection:
• From the My Xbox menu on your Dashboard, scroll to the System settings.
• Select Network settings.
• Specify your connection type (wired or wireless).
• Select Test Xbox network connection.
If the test shows that your connection is limited, try the below steps in the order listed.
Please try connecting to the game after completing each step to see if the issues have been resolved.
• Reset network hardware.
• Switch to a wired connection.
• Enable UPnP.
• Forward ports used by the game.
TCP & UDP: 53, 80, 88, 3074, 9017-9021.
This step will also help you establish an Open NAT for your connection with the game.
• Place the console in DMZ.
• Check for external restrictions.
Let us know if you have any questions!