1. Start by navigating to the storage section of the Xbox dashboard, and remove the AC Revelations title update and DLC.
- Start at the Xbox dashboard.
- Scroll to the far right and access the Settings menu.
- Choose System.
- Choose Storage.
- Select your Storage Device from the list and locate Assassins Creed Revelations.
2. Next, access the hard drive Device Options in order to clear the hard drive cache. Directions can be found in this Microsoft Support Article.
3. Once done, please redownload your DLC content and return to the game. You will be prompted to also reinstall the latest title update as well.