- Operating System: Windows XP/Me/2000/98SE (only)
- Processor: 800mhz Pentium III or AM Athlon
- RAM: 256MB RAM
- Video Card: 32 MB Nvidia Geforce 1,2,3,4 or FX; Radeon 7000-9000 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 8.1 compatible audio card
- Display 800x600 16bit
You can check your system by opening your DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type: DXDIAG in the text field, then press OK
The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will show you the contents of your PC. Pay special attention to the Display tab and the Device Name that appears. Only the supported video cards shown above are supported for use with the software. If your system does meet all requirements, ensure that the drivers for your video card are up-to-date. Nvidia Geforece card owners, go to http://www.nvidia.com. ATI Radeon owners, go to http://www.ati.com. Follow the manufacturer instructions for proper installation of the new drivers.
Please check your system and ensure it meets all system requirements.