• Click Activate in the 2-Step verification section.
• Select the Google Authenticator option and click Choose.
• You will be prompted to add a recovery phone number to your account.
Please follow the on-screen instructions
to add the number. This will also help to recover
your Ubisoft Account by text
• Once the recovery phone number was successfully added, an email with further instructions to the address currently associated with your account.
• Follow the instructions outlined in the email.
• Download the Google Authenticator app for your smartphone or tablet.
Please note that the application is only available on iOS
• Select Set up account from the app's option menu (or click the plus button in the bottom right) and choose your preferred method.
• After setting up your device, enter the verification code generated by the app to complete the synchronisation.
• Once the feature is successfully set up, you will be presented with six recovery codes
They will also be sent to the email associated with your account.
Take a screenshot
of the codes or copy them down and store them in a secure place.
If you do not have access to a smart mobile device, you can enable this security feature on your email account
Feel free to reach out
to us if you have any questions.