2. In the Open box, type mmc devmgmt.msc and click OK.
3. Click the arrow next to Sound, video and game controllers to expand that list.
4. Right-click on either Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter or USB Microphone. If neither of these are listed, look under Unknown devices and see if it is listed there. If it is still not working, try steps 6 and 7.
5. Click Uninstall then Okay in the new window.
6. Unplug the USB. Separate the breakaway section of the cable then reconnect it.
7. Plug the USB back into a different USB port. If this doesn't work click Scan for hardware changes.
8. The computer will automatically install the driver.
9. Right-click on the speaker icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
10. Select Recording devices.
11. Double-click the entry for the Rocksmith USB Guitar Adapter. It will display as a Microphone device.
12. Choose the Levels tab at the top.
13. Increase the level to 100. Click Apply and then OK.
For any further assistance, please contact our support team.