Here is a collection of useful information to know about joining teams while playing South Park Phone Destroyer.Why should I join a team?
Playing the game is more fun when there are more people. You can chat and discuss cards, decks and strategies with your teammates. You can help each other to level up your decks and help New Kids by requesting and donating cards.
Why can't I join the team I have found?
Every 8 hours you can request a common or rare card. You can get 12 copies of common cards or 3 copies of a rare one.
There are three common reasons why you can't join a team:
• The team is full - teams can only have up to 50 members.
• The team leader set the team to closed. This means the team will not accept new applicants.
• You’re not yet awesome enough to join this team.
A team's requirements can be New Kid level or PVP rank. You can check them in the Team Info panel.
Why should I give my cards away?
There are two main reasons to give away cards:
• There may be cards that you don’t need at the moment, but your teammates do. Sharing is caring!
• Donating cards is a great way to earn extra coins and level up your New Kid.
For each copy of a card you donate, you get Experience and Coins. Each Common card you donate gives you 2 XP and 5 coins, and each Rare card donated gives you 6 XP and 15 coins.
I want a specific card, but I can't request it why?
You will never lose a card you already have. Even if you have no copies of it, you can still use the card.
You can only request copies of the cards you already have. In order to request a card from a teammate, you need to find it yourself first, in card packs or loot lockers. Plus, you can only request Common or Rare cards. If you need extra copies of Epic or Legendary card, look for them in Shops or Loot lockers.