If you encounter issues trying to run a game on your PC, please try the below steps in the order listed:
• Check if your setup meets the game's system requirements.
To find the requirements for your game:
• Select the How can we help? search bar on our front page.
• Find your game in the All Games drop-down.
• Enter system requirements into the search field.
• Open the relevant support article and compare the listed requirements to your system's specifications.
If your system does not meet the requirements, this will most likely be the cause for any performance issues, black screens or crashes on launch you may be experiencing.
• Update your video card drivers.
If your issue is related to graphical performance, try a clean installation of your graphics drivers:
For problems caused by your hardware or by specific software, we strongly recommend contacting the relevant manufacturer directly.