Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use ubi.com services that require you to sign in, and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
ubisoft.com and support.ubi.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
* Access your information when you sign in, so that we can provide you with customized content.
* Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Ubisoft's services.
* Assist the Uplay Shop to process the items in your shopping cart.
* Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
* Conduct research to improve content and services.
* Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Ubisoft does NOT allow other companies to set cookies on its site.