1. From the main menu of the game, select and open JDTV (Just Dance TV).
2. From there, select and open My Channels. Then select and open My Channel.
3. From the My Channel page, select and open the video you would like to remove.
4. To delete the video, select the red Delete button to delete it from Just Dance TV.
5. A warning will pop up to confirm that you want to delete the content. Select Yes.
6. Another warning will pop up asking you if you would like to un-share the video as well as delete it. Select Yes.
Your content has now been removed from Just Dance TV.
Sometimes, video content can be deleted from the Just Dance Channels by decision of the Just Dance community manager, so be sure to keep your favorite videos saved!
Note: If an item is shared online, you must be online to delete the item from the Ubisoft Servers.