Please consult with your computer manufacturer to ensure that the Hardware Acceleration can be safely lowered on your system before starting this procedure.
1. From the desktop, right-click on the My Computer icon.
2. Choose Properties and then click the Performance tab.
3. Click the Graphics button.
4. Slide the Hardware Acceleration bar to the right one notch (to decelerate).
5. Click on OK.
6. Run Riven.
7. If the issue is still not resolved, then repeat steps one through four but slide the bar to the right by another notch.
8. Please contact your video card manufacturer to ensure that you are using the most current driver, particularly after sliding the Hardware Acceleration bar to None and the issue remains.