- From the XMB (the main menu of your Playstation 3), select the Game Column
- Then, scroll to the Game Data Utility Folder
- Press X
- Find Rocksmith, select it and press the Triangle button
- Next, select Delete from pop up menu
- Confirm deletion by choosing Yes
- Restart your Playstation 3
- Start the game, you will be prompted to reinstall the update
- Your game will now be cleared of any data, but your save should still be intact
- Go to the Downloads section to re-download any purchased DLC that you would like to play. These songs will now say Already Purchased at the bottom.
If your issue persists after following above steps, do not hesitate to contact us.