You can find out about a variety of strategies for playing Might & Magic: Chess Royale
in this article.How do I upgrade Units in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?How do Synergies work in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?What are Mana and Ultimate Abilities in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?What are Spells and where can I see them in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?How can I activate or upgrade Spells in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?Why can't I buy the Spell I want in Might & Magic: Chess Royale
?How do I upgrade Units in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Each unit has 3 tiers, represented by Stars:
• You always recruit 1-Star Units from the Shop.
• If you recruit 3 duplicates of the same 1-Star Unit, they merge into a single 2-Star Unit.
• If you obtain 3 duplicates of the same 2-Star Unit, they merge into a single 3-Star Unit.
• That means, in total, you must recruit the same Unit 9 times to fully upgrade them.
• A higher tier means better stats and an improved Ultimate Ability for your Unit.
How do Synergies work in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Synergies give passive bonuses to your Units during Battle phases:
• There are multiple Synergies, each representing one of the Factions or Classes.
• When you place 1 Unit on the Board, it contributes to 1 Faction Synergy and 1 Class Synergy, indicated by their icons.
• A Synergy's passive bonus is always active as long as there are enough Units on the Board contributing to it.
• Some Synergies can even be upgraded by placing more Units, but be careful: Duplicate Units do not contribute!
• You can view details about all Synergies within the Game Guide, accessed from the Main Menu.
What are Mana and Ultimate Abilities in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Every Round, Units start fighting with 0 Mana:
• When Units attack or are attacked, they gain Mana.
• When Units have 100 Mana, they automatically unleash their Ultimate Ability.
Every Unit has a unique Ultimate Ability:
• Each Ultimate Ability is upgraded when a Unit merges into 2-Star or 3-Star.
What are Spells and where can I see them in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Spells give passive bonuses during several rounds and can be seen by tapping the Spell Shop icon:
• There are 3 categories of Spells: Common, Rare and Legendary, increasingly more powerful.
• There are also 3 tiers for each Spell: 1-Star, 2-Star and 3-Star. A higher tier means better bonuses.
• The Spell Shop always has 2 Spells per category. They become available as players get eliminated.
How can I activate or upgrade Spells in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Spells are activated with Gold by using the Spell Shop:
• As soon as you purchase a Spell, its 1-Star passive effect will be applied and remain active for several rounds.
• If you repurchase a Spell while it is already active, its timer will reset and its passive effect will be upgraded, up to 3-Star.
• Spells of a higher category require more Gold. Each upgrade costs the same amount as the first Spell purchase.
Why can't I buy the Spell I want in Might & Magic: Chess Royale?
Your favourite Spells will not always be available:
• More than 20 Spells exist, but the Spell Shop will only have the same 6 Spells over a period of time, changing regularly.
• See a list of current Spells and their effects within the Spell Guide, on the left of the Main Menu.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch