• Navigate to the Security page.
• Click Activate in the 2-Step verification section.
• Select the Google Authenticator option and click Choose.
This will send an email with further instructions to the address currently associated with your account.
• Download the Google Authenticator app for your smartphone or tablet.
Please note that the application is only available on iOS and Android.
• Select Set up account from the app's option menu (or click the plus button in the bottom right) and choose your preferred method.
• After setting up your device, enter the verification code generated by the app to complete the synchronisation.
If the application is not accepting your code, please have a look at our troubleshooting article.
• On the next page, you will see six recovery codes.
Take a screenshot of the codes or copy them down and store them in a secure place.
With the option to add your mobile phone number to your Ubisoft account, you can also recover access via text message.
If you do not have access to a smart mobile device, you can enable this security feature on your email account instead!
You can make changes to the verification method or disable the 2-Step verification at any time. Note that you also have the option to manage trusted devices.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.