Before you start to activate a new physical copy of Anno 2070:
• When prompted for a key always enter it as shown on the leaflet, including dashes and capital letters.
• Once you activate your key it will be permanently bound to your Ubisoft account and can’t be used for a different account.
To activate the game:
Uninstall the Ubisoft Games Launcher if it is currently installed on your system.
• Start Ubisoft Connect and log in with your Ubisoft account.
Make sure the account you logged in with, is the one you want to play Anno 2070 on.
the game key provided with your purchase.
• You can now install
the game through Ubisoft Connect, or with the discs included in your purchase.
• Once you install and start the game for the first time, you may be asked to enter the game key again to pass the TAGES copy protection pop-up.
If you encounter issues passing this pop-up, try updating the drivers, available on the TAGES webpage. Your antivirus or firewall can also cause issues with the activation.
• When you enter the game for the first time, you will need to enter a unique profile name.
• Finally, you will be prompted to enter your game key one last time.
Now you should be able to play Anno 2070 and brace yourself for the adventures in the not so distant future.
Feel free to get in touch
if you have any further questions!