With Ubisoft Connect, your game will remain up to date and you will be prompted to update your game automatically. Offline users will need to switch Ubisoft Connect to Online mode, more info on this can be found on this link
If you prefer to manually download your updates or you are encountering a technical issue you can find the relevant download links below. Be sure to get the correct version to avoid problems.Unless otherwise stated, updates must be installed in the order of release.Patch 1.01
| Fix ListPatch 1.02
| Fix List
For a full list of what is fixed in this update please see the fix list below:
- Update the age rating result.
- Improve the FPS issue of musical maps.
- Fixed the bug from players experiencing connection issues from the Ubisoft server.
- Corrected “Polish” & “Norwegian” localization issue on the game explorer shortcut menu.
- Resolved the “integrity check” issue in Steam.
- Removed “Windows 8” support in the readme file.
- Fixed the issue that some players will encounter slow frame rates when using graphic cards that support low refresh rates.
- Fixed the issue that some players will encounter black border when playing the game with some resolutions.
- Fixed the issue that players from some countries cannot access to Ubisoft server.