Ubisoft Customer Support might ask you provide your Facebook UID so that we can best locate your account to research and resolve your issue.
To find your UID on Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. At the top of the Facebook page, there is a navigation bar in the upper right corner with options like Home, Profile, and Account. Click Profile.
3. At the top of your browser, you will see a URL that looks like this:
4. The number at the end of the URL, (after php?id=) is your Facebook UID.
If you have a custom Facebook username:
If you have set a custom Facebook username, or vanity URL, your URL displays the letters and/or numbers that you chose, and not a numeric UID.
If you have the vanity URL you can find your Facebook ID by following these steps:
1. Go to your timeline.
2. Move your mouse pointer onto your current Profile Picture.
3. If your browser has a status bar enabled at the bottom of the screen, it will show an URL.
4. The number behind the dots is your id. For the example below "123456789" is the ID.
5. If you don't have the status bar you can copy the shortcut by right clicking and paste into a text document.
If you have trouble finding your Facebook UID:
Just send the link to your timeline with your support request and the team can find this number for you!