Can I transfer my data between different devices?
I didn’t get the items I bought. Can you help me?
We're afraid that if you are an iOS, Amazon, or Windows user, we won't be able to give you a refund. However, we might be able to help by looking into your save file if you use Cloud Save. It would help us out a lot if you could provide your FGOL Cloud save ID along with the receipt of your purchase.
I didn’t get my reward after participating to a contest. What should I do?
Where can I find my FGOL ID?
How do I get a refund?
Google Android - Please contact our support team with: the reason you need a refund and a screenshot of your Google play receipt or the Gmail email address used to make the purchase. Refunds can take 5 to 7 business days and are given on a one time only basis. We reserve the right to refuse if the request is unreasonable or unlawful.
Apple iOS - Sorry! We have no control over refunds on Apple devices. To get a refund from Apple, follow the next steps:
2. Sign in with your iTunes account.
3. Click on 'See All' under the Purchase History to find your invoice.
4. Open your invoice and click on 'Report a Problem' next to the specific app purchase in question.
5. You'll be routed to iTunes Web. Simply sign in again to see the list of your recent purchases.
6. Click on Report a Problem one more time and select the reason for your refund request, then click on 'Submit'.
All of my progress is gone. How can I recover my data?
Something that often works is:
2. Restart your device
3. Launch Hungry Shark World and activate Cloud Save (see: ""How do I use Cloud Save?"" FAQ)
4. Then try this exact method with your wifi settings turned on.
If nothing works, please contact the support team and we'll see what we can do.
How do I use Cloud Save?
2. Ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the game.
3. Tap on the Facebook icon in the top right corner of the start screen to enable Cloud Save.
4. Log into your Facebook account to link your progress to your account.
5. If the game finds multiple saves, it will ask you to choose which one you want to keep. Tap on 'Continue' and select the progress you want to keep. Be careful when making your choice as it will erase the other progress.
6. You will see a green tick on the cloud icon indicating your progress is saved online.
7. When logging into a new device of the same O.S, simply sign into your Facebook account and repeat the steps above.
8. You can manually force the game to upload your local progress to the Cloud Save by tapping on the cloud icon on the start screen or in the options. Tap on the Online tab and tap on ""Sync Save Data"".