These are the steps to generate a clean save, delete cloud saves and enable you to reload the game.
2. Once the Cloud Save Synchronisation has been disabled locate your savegame folder the default save location for Uplay and Steam:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<account_id> \<game_id>
The <account_id> is in the format of - XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX and is unique to your Ubisoft account.
3. Once you have located the savegame folder, rename the folder <game_id> to <game_id>old, (for example, '1234' to '1234old').
4. Next, start game and create new character.
5. Play the game until you trigger an auto save.
6. Once you have done this, quit the game.
7. Enable Cloud Save Synchronisation in the Uplay client, please see our dedicated article.
8. Start the game, it will prompt to choose between the local savegame and the cloud savegame from the sync.
9. Choose local savegame.
You can now continue playing with a new character.