There are many possible reasons for a credit card not being accepted:
• The information entered at checkout does not match the billing information associated with the credit card.
• There is a communication issue between online systems. To rule this out, please follow our browser troubleshooting
• The purchasing region does not match the region associated with the card being used.
• You have met or exceeded your credit limit.
• You have exceeded your daily charge limit.
• The card is expired.
If you have problems submitting your payment, please contact your credit card provider to verify your attempted purchase.
If you continue to encounter this issue, or if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to get in touch