All performances are taken into account to calculate an online rank and build a season leaderboard. Every 2 weeks, players will compete to try to be the best player of the season.
The following events can be triggered:
- Happy Hours: Specific time windows during which the playlist only contains Just Dance Unlimited songs. All these dances are available for everyone.
- Beat The Boss: A massive cooperative event. All players have to combine their score to beat the boss for the length of one up to three tracks. To unlock rewards, players will have to score at least one star during the battle.
- Team Battle: Two teams face each other. You will be assigned to a team and you will have to score as many stars as possible to win.
- Tournaments: Players have to give their best in a succession of songs to accumulate the highest score possible and win.
- Song vote: On the WDF, players will be able to vote among different tracks to choose the next song. Then, they compete to make the best score and reach the top of the ranking.
If you have any questions about the World Dance Floor, feel free to contact our support team.